Saturday 2 January 2010

New Purchases







Leather Look Trousers Topshop, Jacket Gerard Darel, Shoes Boo Hoo, Necklace Gifted, Bangles Primark, Cuff Ebay, Headband Miss Selfridges
I am really in to my hair accessories at the moment I was not going to wear the headband but I thought it gave a funky twist to my outfit so I left it on. I am wearing my new shoes that I ordered the other day from Boo Hoo it is a fab website with really affordable clothes it is the first time I have used them and I also ordered a statement sleeve top which I am sure you will see soon. My jacket is also new I brought it on New Years Eve it is by Gerard Darel and I have had my eye on it for a long time and it finally went into sale I got it for a very good price after staff discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment