Thursday 21 January 2010

Ooooh... I almost forgot!!!!



That it's my wedding anniversary today!!! Well, 16 years of marriage can do that to a person, you know - and hubby's even away for the event! But, there'll be celebrations to come...
 Yes, it's been 16 years to the day since hubby and I tied the knot - and what a journey it has been... Two kids, a dog, a couple of horses and a herd of cattle later - we're still together. Yes, there's been a few tears - but most of the time, it's been a barrel of laughs and a lot of fun... Why? Well, he's my best friend and soul mate - and a very funny guy at that! So, Happy Anniversary my darling... I hope we're still looking as good sixteen years on from now!!!

This pic is from style me pretty - a plethora of wedding heaven....


No comments:

Post a Comment