Thursday 14 January 2010

My Top Picks for S/S10 under £40

When online shopping, my first port of call is VoucherCodes.co.uk to check whether there are any discount codes available for where I plan to buy from. Before now I've saved money at ASOS, and have printed off vouchers for 2 for 1 restaurant deals.

When they got in touch with me and asked me to pick 5-10 pieces that I think will be hot for 2010 I jumped at the chance. The catch to this was, that everything must be under £40.

Having had enough for winter, I set about compiling my picks for spring and summer. You'll notice a bit of a theme going on in the form of girlish pieces and nude colours and that's because I am head over heels in love with all things etheral right now.

So, here are my 10 and where you can buy them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skirt, £35 from ASOS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, £38 also from ASOS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoes, £35 from ASOS again (I'm a bit addicted to browsing there!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bag, £35 from Marks and Spencer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, £39.50 Marks and Spencer; they really have some great pieces in right now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Floral Jacket, £32 from Miss Selfridge, I can see this being suprisingly versatile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoes, £30 from New Look

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, £35 from House of Fraser

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, £35 from Topshop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisy sequined Cropped Tee, £28 from Topshop.

The hardest part of this challenge was narrowing it down, there are so many gorgeous pieces out there at affordable prices, which is good to know when you have little money like moi.

Right now there are loads of great fashion and beauty discount codes at VoucherCodes.co.uk including one from Office who currently have an amazing sale going on,
and you can save 10% on your next order at Oasis
I recommend signing up to the weekly e-mail which will inform you of the top 20 best codes so you never miss a bargain
(just don't blame me if you have to declare bankruptcy)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment