Friday 8 January 2010

08.01 so over it

I'm so over this cold weather. I hate how frumpy wearing so many layers makes me feel, and how painful being outside is.
I envy the kids off school, who are laughing, screaming and building snowmen whilst I'm stuck shivering and dreading have to go outside.

Still, no sign of it letting up for a while, so better get used to it. Here are a couple more outfits that are put together out of warmth, and layering potential rather than what I'd actually like to be wearing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As much as I love my pretty wellies I hate how cumbersome they are to walk in and I'm finding myself lusting over high heels and summer sandals more so than ever before!

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm, what are your weekend plans?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment