Friday 22 January 2010

22.01 metal mouth

Wow, Friday has rolled round again, how fast has this week flown by? What are your weekend plans everyone? I'm off work tomorrow and will be hopefully catching up with a cousin who is down for the day. Sunday is my Grandad's birthday, so it is going to be a family filled weekend.

Thanks for the good wishes about the braces, the uncomfortable-ness is easing at last and I don't feel as insecure as I thought I would about having one at the age of almost 23...I guess I'm kind of used to it now, and fingers crossed the end result will be worth the discomfort!

Photobucket

Outfit wise, I ordered this dress from ASOS only to discover it is incredibly short. I'm in love with the shape and pattern though, so it's a keeper, to be worn with jeggings for now.
Do we think I could get away with thick tights though?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do not forget you have until Monday to enter my giveaway!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment