Sunday 17 January 2010

Irresistible Blog


I received this award from Zanah from Mon Mode Blog check out her blog.

Now seven facts about myself

I love the winter months more than the summer. I love dressing for winter and I love nothing more than a cold fresh winters morning when the sun is low in the sky.

I have worn heels for so long I actually find it hard to walk in flats now.

My mum is a hairdresser and she cuts and colours my hair for me. My roots are done every 4 weeks and it is for free.

I work in a department store and I have been there for nearly eight years the time has gone so quick.

I am going to be an Auntie again in the summer :)

I could not live without my iPhone I would not give it up for anything.

One of my biggest dreams would be to own a vintage clothes shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment