Monday 4 January 2010

I love the cold





Jacket Gerard Darel, Boots Chanel, Belt River Island, Belt worn on wrist New Look, Ear Muffs Accessorize, Snood H&M, Knee High Socks H&M, Obi Belt Joseph


It was -5 when I woke up this morning and did not really warm up throughout the day I really do love this kind of weather I love layering and wrapping up warm. I thought warmth but still chic today so I thought seeing as I had not worn my Chanel boots since last winter I would pull them out I added the leopard print knee high socks that I brought last week over the top of a pair of black tights for extra warmth and a bit of a twist. The gold belt was a Christmas present from my friend Maria and works so well with this dress and I belted the leopard print jacket to give it a different silhouette. I kept my snood on all day as it was so cosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment