Saturday 30 January 2010

A Shabby Chic Kind of Sunday...





Oh, I do love Rachel Ashwell and her Shabby Chic kind of life...
It's so real, so natural and oh, so, so pretty!
I find that looking at Rachel's books is an opportunity to access the girly side of life - that which is pretty, playful and pink! I particularly love her latest book - Shabby Chic Interiors - My Rooms, Treasures and Trinkets and have spent this weekend absorbed in it's lovely pages... Have you seen it? It showcases her new home - complete with outdoor barn - and the home's of some of her gorgeously, creative friends. Like that of Amy Neunsinger - the talented gal behind the pics you see in all of Rachel's books. Amy's home is a lovely link between clean lines and Shabby Chic prettiness and is just the kind of place that I could see myself living in. Here's some pics from the book to inspire you on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment