Tuesday 26 January 2010

Black with a Hint

Jacket Thifted, Dress Day Birger, Hat New Look, Boots Boo Hoo, Skinny Scarf Thifted

I brought this jacket a while ago from a thift store and I have not worn it yet so I decided to wear it teamed with a mint green jersey dress for a contrast. I put a piece of cut off leopard print tights around the brim of my hat for some interest. I can't wait for pay day on Friday I have a few things that I have seen that I want to get. I really want a pair of floral print harem trousers I have seen a fab pair on ASOS, I really want the H&M ones but I dont think we will get them here in the UK :(. I also want a tan belt to go with my shorts that I have picked for my uniform I have seen a nice one in H&M. What will you be buying on pay day?

No comments:

Post a Comment