Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow Chaos


My walking outfit



My shop floor outfit




Skirt H&M, Top Boo Hoo, Coat Thifted, Hat House of Fraser, Belt River Island, Shoes Boo Hoo, Wellies Hunter, Cuff French Connection, Bag TK Maxx, Leg Warmers H&M


I had work today and my car was snowed in and the roads and public transport are not really functioning properly and seeing as I only live three miles away I knew I would have to walk in luckily my brother turned up and dropped me in to work so I only had to walk back. I had to come up with another chic but practical outfit especially as the temperature has not gone above freezing and I had to be comfortable to walk anyway this outfit was perfect and I got home home safely without slipping over or feeling cold. I am wearing my new top that I brought from Boo Hoo I love the structured shoulder and it went perfectly with my H&M skirt.


On the walk home the sun started setting and the lighting in the cemetery was amazing so I stoped and took some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment