Wednesday 6 January 2010

06.01 snow business

Oh yes, another snow filled blog post. Up until last night, unlike much of the UK, we had avoided major snow,
well, upon waking this morning I was greeted with

Photobucket

For many, this will seem like nothing. But for where I live, this is a LOT of snow!

Sadly, I HAVE to go out, which means an outfit full of layers and the addition of wellies.
Here is the basis of my outfit, before cardigans and coat, scarf etc were added.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm expecting the village to be a ghost town, we have a large elderly population who won't want to venture out,
and although people have gone in to work, many left on foot, not brave enough to attempt driving.
My dad, on the other hand, decided snow was no match for him and left for his job on the other side of the city! I'm not sure if he's actually there yet (three hours after leaving!)

Have a great day,
and stay warm
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment