Monday 11 January 2010

11.01 grey day

Happy Monday! Thanks for sharing your winter beauty must haves with me yesterday (please, carry on) there are definitley some products I'll be investigating in.

Another cold dreary day today, though for the first time in ages I have absolutley no intention in leaving the house which means I can get away with slightly fewer layers. Grey seemed the most appropriate colour choice for such a dull day, apparently we have yet more snow on its way tonight and tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch details
Photobucket

This outfit came about after seeings lots of jumpers with a ruffled hem, making it look like a sweater worn over a dress. Not willing to spend money on such a thing, I had a go at improvising. I think the skirt needs to be shorter, or perhaps the jumper longer...any shorter on the skirt length and it'd be indecent I fear.

Have a fab week,
stay warm and safe! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment