Saturday 23 January 2010

24.01

If my comments and blogging are scarce for a few days, forgive me. Yesterday I found out about the passing of a very brave and beautiful girl who I was honoured in knowing and having her presence, albeit not physical in my life.
Needing to work through the numbness and process the fact this IS real, and that none of us are immune/immortal (especially where eating disorders are concerned) has knocked me sideways. I mean, you know it, but sometimes it takes something like this for reality to hit home.

Hopefully by tomorrow things will have sunk in enough to resume normal posting; although in some ways that feels a bit shallow, she, Karen-Ann would not have wanted any of us to put our lives on hold.

Rest in Peace Sweet girl,
free from this hell.


On a lighter note,

Happy Birthday to my Beloved Grandad.

Stay safe everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment