Sunday 10 January 2010

10.01 winter beauty

This cold weather makes my skin so dull and dry, fighting it seems like a never-ending battle, and I'm curious to know how everyone copes.

These are my top three products, what are yours?

Photobucket

E45 Lotion, which I get from Boots, Superdrug or Tesco. I use this stuff liberally on my face and body for intense dry skin relief. It's suitable for the most sensitive of skin and costs around £2.59 a bottle
(photo from superdrug.com)

Photobucket

Vaseline Rosy Lips, again I buy this from Boots, Superdrug or Tesco for around £1.40. I use this not only on my lips, but for a sheer and subtle glow on my cheeks. In this weather not much blusher is needed as the freezing temperatures give natural colour to my cheeks!
(photo from chemistdirect.co.uk)

Photobucket

ELF shimmering facial whip is a recent discovery of mine (I know, wayyyy behind) and was skeptical about how good a product that only cost £1.50 could be. I use the white shade "spotlight" and it gives the perfect luminous glow to my skin, stoping that dull, grey hue I tend to take on during the winter months.

My current winter perfume is Lola by Marc Jacobs as I tend to favour less subtle scents in winter than I do when the weather is warm. I was lucky enough to get a 100ml bottle of this for Christmas, so I'm set to smell good for a while.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend, more snowfall here, and it looks set to last.
Going by how mad work was yesterday (it made Christmas and New Year look quiet) you'd think the world was about to end.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment