Tuesday 12 January 2010

Company Spotlight: Wickedelic Lingerie

Hi loves, a bit of a different post from me today as I wanted to write about Wickedeliclingerie.co.uk and introduce a fab offer to you.

Wickedelic Lingerie has a great selection of sexy lingerie and underwear for women and men – all normally in stock for fast, discrete delivery to your door, and at a price that will bring a smile to your face. Plus you can take advantage of our free UK standard delivery to save you even more money! We want you to enjoy shopping with Wickedelic Lingerie and our customer loyalty program means you gain rewards for shopping with us, plus all our products are backed by our 7 day money back guarantee to give you complete peace of mind...

...Our designer lingerie range features a stunning range of top brand lingerie from Leg Avenue and Foxxxy Lingerie, and we are the sole UK distributors for leading European brands Livia Corsetti, Anais, Chilirose and Veneziana. Livia Corsetti has won many major European awards for their exciting range of lingerie and here at Wickedelic you can see why!

(text taken from the website)

Now, me being me, I immediatley homed in on the hoisery selection. I was sent two pairs of tights which will be featured and reviewed on the blog as soon as the weather warms up enough to wear outfits that don't require multiple pairs of tights..but for now, here are my other favourites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These stockings remind me of tights I saw heading down the runways, and at £8 are a more budget friendly option!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Always on the lookout for something quirky, the "Jester" tights are a bargain at £3.99, a vast saving on those available at places such as American Apparel, whom I can never afford

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And these lace ankle socks (£4) are just too cute to resist!

I also fell in love with some of the lingerie available, but (call me prude) I didn't really want to publish my under garmet choices on my blog!

Delivery is free for UK residents when you spend £35 or more,

and

between NOW and the end of 2010, use the code DAISY to recieve 10% off your order.

So, get shopping and stay tuned for my review of the tights I recieved.

Outfit post tomorrow
and as I'm nearing my 100th post since moving my blog here, and have just reached 200 followers, you can expect a giveaway of sorts soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment