Friday 29 January 2010

29.01 finally

This week has dragged by at a snails pace, always the way when times are tougher. Still, I made it through and for that I am thankful.

Today's outfit consists of a forgotten about pair of tights and a combination of two of my favourite colours for spring. It's too cold for wearing outside of the house, but I'm going nowhere, so it doesn't really matter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got round to baking a Lemon Madeira cake, requested by my Mum, it may not be the prettiest cake I've ever made the even the scent of it that's currently working it's way around the house is more than making up for that!

Photobucket

When it is fully cool I will trim the edges to make it neater I think.
There was enough mixture left over to trying out my silicon cupcake cases. I love these and need more! I only have four right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The recipe came from our oldest cook book, which is one of my favourites! I expect lots of UK people have one of these lurking somewhere in their house.

Photobucket

Let me know if you want the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment