Monday 4 January 2010

04.01 outfits

Good morning, Happy Monday (first one of 2010!)
Does life get back to normal for everyone today? In terms of work, school etc? It does here, parents both back in work, and I have my first doctors appointment of the year *rolls eyes*

Here are two outfits, one from yesterday (note the thermal top) and today. It's so cold out, dressing is definatley all about staying warm, rather than looking good. Doubling up on tights, or tights under leggings, camisoles, thermals and cardigans. I'll be so happy when this cold snap is over, though it's meant to get worse before it gets better. Any Aussie/NZ bloggers fancy adopting me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided against making formal New Years resolutions as I can't stand the sense of failure that comes with not achieving them, but I do have some goals in mind that I'd LIKE to make happen.

- cut down on smoking (more incentive in that prices of cigarettes have risen now VAT has returned to 17.5%!)
- read more...any book recs?
- spend more time on hair, nails etc. This is something I often neglect, deeming myself un-worthy (as silly as that may sound) but something that always makes me feel good when I make the effort. I've made good headway with this due to re-newed nail polish addiction!

Oh, and I may regret this, but I made a formspring, so ask away!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment